To move beyond compliance and experience the full benefits of intentional assessment, institutions must have a clearly articulated plan for how to use assessment results to improve student learning outcomes and institutional quality. Developing a culture of continuous improvement–and the structures required to effectively engage diverse stakeholders in the process–can be a tall order.
- Join us to learn how institutions leverage Watermark to:
- Promote transparency and build a culture of improvement with a standardized approach to assessment.
- Engage faculty with collaborative workspaces and integrated review processes
- Develop and seamlessly manage outcomes-based assessment projects
- Efficiently score student work across programs and disciplines
- Analyze and filter evaluation data by student demographics and level to get a clearer picture of the impact of continuous improvement efforts across the institution
SAIR 2018 Conference
Please fill out the following form and we will let you know when this resource is available: