Colleges and universities across the globe are facing unprecedented challenges from the coronavirus pandemic. As institutions navigate a rapid transition to distance learning and prepare for continued changes this summer and fall, it’s more important than ever to gain insight into how students are learning. Our panel of assessment leaders, moderated by Natasha Jankowski, the Executive Director of the National Institute of Learning Outcomes Assessment (NILOA), will share how they plan to assess learning and advance continuous improvement efforts at their institutions.
You’ll hear how our panelists are:
- Reinforcing the purpose of assessment as a foundational part of teaching and learning
- Encouraging faculty and programs to focus on learning outcomes
- Celebrating creative approaches to assessing learning
- Planning to measure learning this spring and fall and how they plan to talk about and use this data
- Providing faculty and programs with more flexibility around assessment processes and reporting requirements