How have institutions shifted their catalog and curriculum planning and management processes to support the rapid transition to remote learning — and its likely continuation in summer/fall?
As many institutions try to do more with less, registrars are being pulled into projects outside of their typical responsibilities, leaving less time to engage with processes like catalog production and curriculum review. Some institutions have experienced additional challenges with communication and collaboration as staff have shifted to remote work. As institutions begin to plan ahead for summer and fall, they are leveraging technology to support digital curriculum and catalog proposal submissions and remote committee review.
Join us for a panel discussion featuring users of SmartCatalog by Watermark, who will share:
- The most valuable data they’ve collected and how they plan to apply it to future planning
- Lessons learned from the spring term and opportunities for improvement that transcend the pandemic
- Ways to effectively plan and manage an all-online curriculum
- Effective communications strategies that have helped keep their key audiences informed and reassured
- How they are using SmartCatalog by Watermark to create consistent, efficient processes for curriculum and catalog review to help them stay nimble in the face of continued change