Do you struggle to manage all the faculty data required for various reporting needs? Do your faculty grumble every time they’re asked to provide the same piece of information — again?!
With an integrated faculty activity reporting system, you can capture faculty information once — and use it infinitely. Streamline and centralize the process of collecting and reporting on faculty teaching, research, service, and professional development data for accreditation, annual review, and more.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how you can:
- Customize your faculty activity reporting solution to capture the information and reporting you need
- Capture and manage data for accreditation reporting — including faculty qualifications — in a central location
- Get rid of the binders filling your provost’s office by digitizing annual review, promotion, and tenure
- Engage faculty with dynamic, up-to-date web profiles that enable them to easily share their stories
- Showcase the accomplishments of your faculty to prospective faculty and students, accreditors, media and funders
Plus, we’ll give you a sneak peek of our newest patent-pending innovation designed to reduce the amount of time faculty spend entering their CV data by 80%!