Assess student learning from all angles
- Improve assessment planning by incorporating survey responses, post-event evaluations, and focus group data
- Easily add data and apply insights to annual assessment and strategic planning
- Create consistency and version control with single-source reporting
Direct and indirect measures both play key roles in assessment, but it’s not always easy to get the full picture of student learning. Watermark Planning & Self-Study and Course Evaluations & Surveys (formerly EvaluationKIT) help you easily surface direct and indirect measures and create holistic reports. See how in this video.
Effortless assessment and accreditation reporting
- Organize and manage outcomes assessment year over year
- Easily access essential data and provide feedback for program reviews
- Centralize your institution’s strategic plan and track progress over time
Planning & Self-Study unifies planning, assessment, and outcomes in a single, integrated hub. It integrates with your existing systems to put data in the middle of all your collaborative decisions.Learn More
Deeper insights from student feedback
- Increase response rates with turnkey LMS integration
- Instantly gather insights without manual data entry
- Include student feedback in faculty development
Created exclusively for higher education, Course Evaluations & Surveys (formerly EvaluationKIT) easily captures student feedback and generates real-time reports.Learn More
Upgrade your assessment process
When you combine Planning & Self-Study with Course Evaluations & Surveys, you’ve got a robust data set that gives you deeper insights for continuous improvement.
Read our flyer to learn more
Learn how Planning & Self-Study and Course Evaluations & Surveys work together to capture student feedback on learning experiences and apply these insights to the assessment process.Get the Flyer
See these two solutions in action
Fill out this form for a live demo.