How New Mexico State University Bridges the Teaching Evaluation Gap
Course evaluations are an integral part of faculty annual review processes and promotion and tenure dossiers. But connecting course evaluations to faculty activity data can be a tedious, manual process for faculty. By leveraging two campus-wide solutions, New Mexico State University (NMSU) is working to automatically import course evaluations captured in EvaluationKIT by Watermark directly into Digital Measures by Watermark.
In this presentation you’ll learn how NMSU:
· Leverages Digital Measures for their annual review processes and P&T dossiers
· Creates a uniform course evaluation database by using EvaluationKIT campus-wide
· Plans to connect course evaluation data directly to faculty activity
· Reduces the data entry and data handling burden on faculty
· Ensures that course evaluations are quickly available to faculty and their reviewers