Preparing a thoughtful, rigorous self-study for accreditation is a massive effort.
From communicating your unique mission to documenting a wide range of evidence, you need to ensure you can capture all of the required information in a central location — and then translate it into a cohesive, comprehensive report.
This process is becoming even more demanding as business accreditors expand their requirements for demonstrating assurance of learning, innovation, and impact. Watermark Planning & Self-Study is a new solution designed to help schools of business dramatically simplify the process of preparing for accreditation, while demonstrating assurance of learning and advancing continuous improvement efforts.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Craft your narrative within self-study templates for AACSB, ACBSP, AMBA, EQUIS & IACBE
- Capture and align evidence to standards with flexible editing tools enabling graphics, tables, and more
- Create and capture a well-documented process for determining and revising
degree program learning goals
- Build interactive curriculum maps to see where outcomes are being assessed and address any gaps
- Engage participants with intuitive workflows and tools supporting robust collaboration
April 16, 2020
2:00-3:00 pm EDT